Sunday, April 3, 2011

Neon Dance

It was awesome.
Okay... People who don't know me: I am an extremely shy person. And there's this guy I like. And most of the dance I tried to dance with him while being really shy and not really trying to let him notice that I was trying. (I ultimately failed, by the way, but I had a ton of fun with my friends.) But my friends and I all met up before the dance. At around 11:30 AM (the dance started at 8 PM) just to get ready. We all had an amazing time.
But yeah! back to my fail-love-story. I'm an incredibly weak person when it comes down to it. I don't like talking to people when it feels like it'll be awkward; even if a conversation is all I want to have at that point, I won't say anything because it makes it seem like it'll be weird. They guy I like is a grade under me, doesn't really hang out with me, and I only have one class with him (granted it's a small class, but it's that group of friends and me... so I'm the odd one out even though I believe they make an effort to include me...), so when I talk to him on facebook or something, it's mostly about that class, and if we had homework or not. Most of the time I ask if we had homework I know if we do or not. But it feels like I ruin any conversation by asking about that class constantly. But I don't really know what else to talk about without making it awkward... I'm very afraid of awkwardness. It's one of my largest fears (others being death, noises coming from the darkness, zombies, and the unexpected)... I don't know. I'm sorry that this post is all boring and personal but I figure that if people actually do read this then they might be able to comment with some tips........................ (please do... I kinda want to ask him to prom, but that would be weird, because then whose group of friends do we go with? His or mine? what would we talk about?? How am I going to ask??? What if he turns me down???? I don't know, I'm just super introverted when it comes to guys. I mean, I'm a senior in high school and I've never: kissed anyone, danced (slow or normal) with a boy (or anyone outside my friend group, we're normally in a circle :D), or dated anyone. I'm terrible with it. Stupid shyness. And when I finally get the nerve up to talk to someone, I feel like I killed everything. GAHHHHH.)))))))))

Again, sorry for the stupid, insecure, worthless rabble that this post is. :D

ON A SIDE NOTE!!!!! I just had a 44oz soda which was half root beer, a quarter dr. pepper and a quarter coke. IT'S LIKE CRACK. (SUPER HYPER YEAH!)

No comments:

Post a Comment