Friday, April 22, 2011

I forgot...

About the dumb quote things... so here's another one!!!

Me: "I only look good when I try"
Shaa: "You should try more..."

----
That's mostly it, but after that it was...
Me: "That sounds really bad" -laughing-
Shaa: -freaking out- "I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT" D:
Me: "yeah, because I grow on people"
Shaa: "I DIDN'T MEAN THAT EITHERRRRRR"


The "grow on people" thing is from an earlier conversation where something shaa said sounded really mean, but totally wasn't. It was something like people think I'm annoying and weird at first then I grow on them, and they end up liking me.

Shaa does that a lot. She'll say something with innocent and completely non-malicious intent, and it just sounds bitchy. It's fun to hold those things over her head and she'll freak out trying to explain that that wasn't what she meant. (Love you, Shaa, seeing as you're probably going to read this~).

1 comment: