Friday, April 15, 2011

Time to Think

I had way too much of it today. In Calculus we had a sub, so we were supposed to review, but because I hardly had any sleep last night, I couldn't concentrate. I mostly doodled and napped. Then in English we had a little party and ate and watched Dead Poets Society (excellent movie, btw), then in Photo I finished my one little worksheet and then had the rest of class with two girls curious about how the asking went so I had to explain it to them. But I had a realization: Yesterday he was standing in the 200 hall (where my class is) with a friend, looking like he was waiting for someone/something. Then I went to class, not really thinking (I couldn't even make eye contact with him, or else I would have blushed). But the girl he's going with has that class with me. He was probably waiting for her. So he could ask her. IF ONLY I HAD ASKED EARLIER!!! Damn. But oh well. I'm just really stupid and afraid what people will think of me so I hide my emotions until people get pissed at me (like my friends) or I get pissed at myself for being stupid. Which I finally did. But I was too late. And now I'm angry at myself.

Oh yes, another reason that I'm stupid. On Tuesday I was childish and did the "he loves me, he loves me not" thing with a daisy. It went to "he loves me" and it made me happy. Why did I believe a childish flower?

No comments:

Post a Comment