Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Senior Portraits

They finally came in!!!!! and instead of ordering photographs, we paid her for taking the pictures, and we get the files. So we don't have to buy photographs if we don't want to.
My mom texted me that they were in and it made me really happy. And when I got in the car to go to an optometrist appointment, she told me that when she saw them she texted my dad "OMG!" and my dad replied with "omg your daughter is beautiful?" and I laughed. "OMG I'M PRETTY" was my reply to that...
But then I actually looked at the pictures. Normally I don't like pictures of myself, but these were just.... they were gorgeous. I got home and uploaded them to the laptop right away. And right now they're being uploaded to facebook. I already have one up as my profile picture. It amazed me how extremely blue my eyes were. And she didn't edit my eyes at all. (she did some creative editing with some photos, such as making them black and white, faded, or black and white while keeping one thing colored).

If you're not added on facebook, and you want to see one, I can upload a few to here, but only if you comment. ^-^

2 comments:

  1. Do it please :)
    i always enjoy looking at beautiful girls :P

    ReplyDelete


  2. Banner Design Service is a focusing fact for any kinds of business institutions. Banner show your products identity which is provided by you. Manage your banner design service creatively by any professional designer to highlight your products. Creative banner grabs your customer’s attention.


    ReplyDelete