Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fail.

Well, so I was going to ask today, as most of you know. But he wasn't there at lunch. So Koi asked some of his friends. One of them said that he already had a date but she didn't know who. So I kinda didn't want to ask anymore. So I took the note and stuck it in his backpack. I kinda hope he finds it but then again... Oh well. And to make today worse, Calli brought in a mouse this morning, and I saved it from her, but then when I came home it had died. So probable rejection and dead cute fluffy mouse don't equal a good day in my books. Even though when I had to put it outside in the yard waste (my mom made me, I almost cried) I walked back inside and saw a spider on the wall. I thought "At least I can save one little life today." and let it stay there. I'm glad to say that the spider is still there, just a little bit higher on the wall.

And it didn't help at all that I woke up with a crippling cramp in my calf, and had to limp everywhere until I was able to fix it, but even then it was sore all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment