Thursday, April 14, 2011

-sigh- How am I supposed to sleep after this?

So as I said in my last post, I hid the note in his backpack, but it was attached to a ricola (cause it's kinda our thing but nvm about that). So I got tired of wondering if he would find it, so I sent him a message on facebook saying that I had hidden a Ricola somewhere in his backpack, cause I was a ninja like that. Then I tried to go to sleep, cause I felt accomplished and brave (derp). But pretty soon I got a text, which confused me, I thought it was an alarm or something (and I was almost asleep, too). But I didn't recognize the number. He said that he found it. And that he already had a date. And that he was sorry. I tried to send a casual text back saying that it was okay, that I would go with my friends. But I knew that this was why I would never be able to ask that sort of thing in person--my face would give me away when I was trying to be strong.


(wow, sorry for the really kinda depressing post and all, but I was lying in bed and I don't think I'll be able to sleep very well tonight and I just had to get this off my chest. I'm sorry, internet, for dumping all my problems on you.)

1 comment: