Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm pathetic

I'm still hung up over the prom thing from my earlier depressing posts. Not that much, I control it, but there's a little twinge every time I see that text. The way my phone is set up, it shows the last text I got from someone in a folder of all the texts from that person. But I don't dare delete the text and I don't know why. And every time he's on facebook, that little twinge happens again when I see the chat icon. Always in that top left corner. Facebook prods me towards it, telling me to click it. Today I did. I saw my last IM. Where I told him that I'd hid a ricola in his backpack. Twinge. I was on formspring and connected with fb, and it added a bunch of friends. I was smiling, going through them, then I don't even really remember what it said exactly, but it was something she said about how he was her date. Twinge. I'm sorry for dumping this on you, and I normally forget it... but it's just that twinge... that damned twinge.

No comments:

Post a Comment