Friday, April 29, 2011

Deep

Today, Shaa updated her blog Here and I realized that my blog is meaningless. It's so shallow, simply stating random thoughts, events, and just anything that comes to mind that it's worthless. Shaa's blog, which is updated very rarely, but every time there's some meaning to it. Some deep feeling or sophisticated analysis of herself or the things around her. This is my 37th post this month, and there'll be more to come, but most of them don't have any point... They're just words with no depth. It makes me sad when I realize this. I realize that I am not a writer. I can't organize my thoughts in such a way. I can't really organize my thoughts at all, unless I'm having a discussion with someone. If someone wants to discuss some deep philosophy like the universe or the presence of a god, I can. But if I want to actually write something, it branches off into who-knows-what. It's sad, but I accept it. I'm a reader, a talker, never a writer.

(If you want proof, ready my fail on fanfiction.net or deviantart.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment