Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hurr

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while.


DUDE SO yeah I was happy today.
After school we ended up going to Kaden's church with Shaa and Steven (her prom date :D) and helped with a Mother's day flower arranging thing. Then Shaa and Steven had some prom stuff to get for masks from Beverly's and then Steven's suit from Men's Warehouse. So Shaa and I are just chilling there while he's trying it on, and guess who strolls in? The guy I like and one of his friends. And I got to see him in his tux. :D

I was sooo happy and Shaa and I talked a ton about stuff (including the guy I like, superpowers, looking spiffy, and different kinds of friends) In short, even though I took a three hour english AP test this morning, it was an amazing day.

(Plus I have French tomorrow so that'll be all "hurr I saw you in a suit and you looked niiiice..." except he would've looked better if he had a vest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment