Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Immersion

I feel quite relaxed, as if I should just be floating... but I really want to just listen to music. As I said on my facebook status "I want to float in a world of music, pure sound, no distractions..." And speaking of facebook, I think I stopped myself from caring if he's on or not. I don't get the same feeling around him as much. I think I've lost hope and I'm slowly giving up... I don't know, but hey, it might just be that my feelings weren't really real. I don't know. I only have my minimal experiences to go off of. Maybe I'll know later on in life, maybe I'll never know. But it doesn't matter, I'll just have to see how I feel by the end of school to see if I want to go through with a little "backup plan" or "last resort" (nothing bad, I promise) that I've been thinking of.

No comments:

Post a Comment