Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Break

It's turning out awesome. Friday night Kaden stayed at my house, then yesterday morning (because right now it's 1:07, so it doesn't feel like yesterday, but it is D: ) we went to plant plants at the local woodsy place with Ari, then we went back to my house (except Ari) and watched movies and chilled. But on our way back we discussed an Alice in Wonderland photoshoot and looked for places and tried to mentally put together outfits and characters to models (a.k.a. friends :D). Then we went and watched Arthur (excellent movie, btw) with Shaa, Karina, and Ari. Then we drove around and went to the rape-y bathrooms. But then after we chilled for a while Kaden had to go home. Then we took Karina to her friend's birthday party, then Ari Shaa and I went and bought ice cream, cheetos, and 2L of Mountain Dew. We drove to the bay and sat eating, drinking, and talking. Then Shaa really wanted salami so we went to Ralphs and bought Salami and Ritz. Then we went to the park and sat in the car in the parking lot eating and talking. And now I'm really jacked up on Mountain Dew and sugar so I don't think I'll be able to sleep. But I have a feeling that this spring break will be the best one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment