Monday, April 18, 2011

Schedules

Spring break, and just breaks in general, mess up my schedules. A lot. During school I'd eat a small breakfast around 8, a small snack around 10:30, lunch around 12:30, and dinner around 6:30. I would wake up at 6 and go to bed at 10. Do I follow a pattern during break? Absolutely not. Last night I went to bed at 11. The night before I went to bed at 3 (am). Both mornings I woke up in between 8 and 9. Saturday night I chilled with  Kaden, Shaa, Ari, and Karina. After Kaden and Karina left, Ari, Shaa, and I went and bought junk food and ate (and drank about 2/3 of a 2L mountain dew) at around 11:30. Last night Shaa, Kaden, and I went and hung out. We bought candy, and we ate that at around 9:30. Today I ate a clif bar. Then around 6 I realized that that was all I had eaten, and I should go to zumba on an empty stomach, so I ate a bag of Apple Crisps (they're dehydrated XD) and drank a glass of water (only liquid I'd had too). Then I went to zumba. Then I came home and ate dinner. Now I'm staying up until I decide to go to sleep. Tomorrow, I'll probably hang out with my friends and not sleep until 3-4 in the morning, and I'll probably eat a ton of junk too.

No comments:

Post a Comment