Sunday, April 10, 2011

Les Panties!!!

So first to explain the title. We were in French class, playing Pictionary. The word was "mini-jupe" or "mini-skirt" for those who don't know French (it's not that hard to figure out). But the person who was up, she drew a stick figure and drew a little triangle at the bottom. We all thought it was underwear. I yelled out "LES PANTIES" not even knowing if it was a correct French term or not. Now it's a sort of inside joke. BUT ANYWHO, BACK TO THE MAIN REASON FOR WRITING THIS.

I went to Kohl's and my mom said that they had a panties sale. So I went to look. I found four pairs (it was five for however much money) and was looking for another. I came across these panties that were red, had some ruffles, and a big black bow on the front. I didn't care that they only had extra smalls. I bought one anyways. They were just too ridiculous to pass up. I thought "I might be able to fit, I normally wear smalls anyways." I washed them (ALWAYS WASH YO PANTIES) and then tried them on. Turns out, they don't fit. My butt's too big. But hey, if I ever try to lose weight, my goal would probably be to fit into those ridiculous panties. But until then, they shall sit in my drawer and make me smile every time I see them.

I thought I was going to have a new pair of confidence-panties; I thought wrong.

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh it's true but "ALWAYS WASH YO PANTIES" made me lmfao

    ReplyDelete