Thursday, March 31, 2011

Senior Ditch Day

So today is really warm. About 75-80 degrees Fahrenheit, and so most people were saying yesterday that today should be senior ditch day, and everyone will go down to the beach. My friends said that we would be ditching today, so I slept in. It's almost 10AM right now, and there's no indication that anyone is either awake or had in fact ditched. (My mom says that it's probably not the "official" ditch day, because the school tries to regulate it, even though it doesn't work most of the time, and if I ditch today, I can't ditch on this other "ditch day." So if nobody actually ditched today, this'll be a really boring [and wasted] ditch day.)

---------------------------------------

So, it's 9:30, I'm home. And turns out that I'm not stupid. People were just still asleep. And it was a wonderful ditch day. I ended up going to Shaa's house, and then we went to Koi's house, and Kaden and Sierra were there. And we had a ton of fun (though it just hit me that I didn't know why she was there, because Sierra is a sophomore...) But yeah. We had a ton of fun. And ended up breaking something while I overpowered both Shaa and Kaden while trying to get into the bathroom. Because we were playing. :D

1 comment:

  1. شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء من افضل شركات نقل العفش والاثاث بمدينة الاحساء بخصومات كبيره للعملاء ارخص اسعار سيارات نقل الاثاث بالاحساء

    ReplyDelete