Sunday, March 6, 2011

Super-Amazing Disney Sleepover

I'm tired of having this in my drafts. I haven't gotten around to giving other people nicknames but I don't really care anymore after that Derp story. :3
So this is a LONG overdue post. (and the people's names in all caps are just the ones that I didn't have nicknames for, and I'm too lazy to change them back to normal. XD)
----------

So Shaa, Kaden, Koi, Yukki, KELSEY, JORDAN, MARIAH, ARI, ZACH, and I had a sleepover (Jordan couldn't sleep over though) at Koi and SiSi's (SiSi is Koi's sister) house, and we watched Disney movies (Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Princess and the Frog, Mulan, and the Lion King). But the real fun started when MARIAH decided to go to sleep. You see, she talks in her sleep, and it is quite entertaining. The first thing that tipped us off was "Hey Kaden, what kind of hamburger do you want?" Then she asked Shaa. They answered of course, just to go along with it. The next happening was "Shaa, can you go to my house and get me some matching PJ's?" Shaa said that she would in 30 minutes. Two minutes later, she asked again, and Shaa said that it had only been two minutes. Five minutes later, same thing. But the next time she asked Shaa said "Yeah, I got them, they're on the couch." So MARIAH said "Oh, okay." and fell back to sleep. A few minutes later, she asked again so Shaa said "You already put them on" and MARIAH again said "oh yeah. Thanks" and fell back to sleep. We were all smiling by that point. We were also in a large pile, and Kaden said "It's hot. Can I take my pants off?" And in her sleep, MARIAH whipped her hand around and WHACK! Hit Kaden right in the nose, which then started bleeding. So we headed to Koi's bathroom; four girls (ARI, Shaa, Kaden, and I) in this one little bathroom. We closed the door and after a little there was a knock on the door. We all froze and stopped talking: was it MARIAH? We cautiously asked "Who is it?" and there was a small reply back "KELSEY" and we all sighed in relief and opened the door. She turned to Shaa and said "You're wanted." So we went back out and lied back down, and MARIAH grabbed Shaa's hand, and didn't let go. She also grabbed ARI's hand and Kaden's hand throughout the night. To make things more entertaining, Koi decided to jump on top of ARI and Shaa and tickle them. Every time someone would laugh MARIAH would ask why they were laughing. We had to say something like "ARI's on Mountain Dew" (which she was) or something like that. Also, throughout the night, MARIAH would say "I love you" to various people or "You're my best friend" to everyone except me. She would say "ARI, you're my best friend. Shaa, you're my best friend. Kaden, you're my best friend. Soy, .... Hi." At one point told everyone she loved them then said "Eff you Soy, you're loud" and I had been quiet for the past 15 minutes because she had asked me to be quiet, and everyone else was talking when I wasn't. But I thought it was extremely hilarious when I was quiet for a long time until everyone was saying good night and I whispered, whispered, "night" and MARIAH said "SHUT THE EFF UP SOY." Eventually though, nobody was able to sleep until about 5 in the morning (Shaa, ARI, and I ended up going under Koi's bed. I didn't have a blanket or a sweatshirt and I was next to the wall and it was cold and I wish I were in the middle because Shaa had a blanket. But in the morning we got up at 6:30~7-ish because of people's cell phone alarms and such. So we get up and sit around, then we start watching Moulin Rouge, but I had to go to an appointment two hours away. I ended up sleeping in the car for about 45 minutes (but before that I got some food) until my mom woke me up so that I could go into the back of the minivan and change out of my PJ's. I felt especially awesome because I changed into jeans on a twisty mountain road. Pure Win. :3
    Well that concludes the awesome journey of the sleepover (if I missed anything, I'm sorry and comment please!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment