Friday, March 25, 2011

Chinese Bandaids

So Joyce gave me a chinese bandaid to put on my heel well over a week ago. I forgot about it. I looked this morning and it was still there. I've taken showers inbetween now and then, changed socks, took shoes off and put them on. I took it off this morning. Then I got a shot at the doctor and got a cool shiny bandaid. It was falling off within 10 minutes. I want to know where Joyce gets her bandaids. I'll make them shiny with a silver sharpie if I must.


Also, a small dose of irony. I felt bad this morning so my mom let me stay home from school. But I had a doctors appointment so she texted me asking if I was well enough to go to the doctor. XD

1 comment:

  1. Glucosamine for Dogs and Cats Best Joint Supplements For Dogs Our select triple action Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Turmeric formula works to not only relieve pain, ease limb heaviness and joint aches but also lubricates joints and strengthens cartilage to increase your pet s mobility and greatly improve their quality of life Relieves stiffness and inflammation in pets sufferin.

    ReplyDelete