Sunday, March 20, 2011

Magnet

I made some magnet-esque headphones. This is the story. At 9:44 PM last night, I sent a message to Kaden, saying that I wanted to make magnet attachments for my headphones. I worked on them until 1AM, when the glue had to dry. Then I sat against the wall, alone, with the wind and rain howling against the house. And it was scary. so around 1:30 am, I made a fort. And it was AWESOME. Then I fell asleep, but luckily I had an alarm set for 2 am, because that was when my dad said the glue should be dry by. I woke up, and saw that my cat and dog were sleeping right next to each other. But the glue wasn't dry yet. So I went to bed. This morning, I attached them to my headphones, and asked my sister to model for me. She didn't want to though, cause she doesn't like Vocaloids and she thought they looked ridiculous. But I promised that her face wouldn't be in them, so it was fine. She let me and I took my pictures and made them nice. Now people want me to make them. Two that I actually know, and one in Virginia. She wants to send me her headphones so I can make them. I'll be busy this spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment