Friday, March 11, 2011

YUPA FIGHT!!!

So Shaa and I had this conversation over texts and at one point I said "yupadaisies" instead of just "yup" or "yes" and it turned into a YUPA FIGHT. This is what it consists of. S=Shaa E=me
---------
E-Yupadaisies
S- yupasnapdragons
E-Yupatulips
S- Oh no it's a yupa fight!! Yupa sunflowers!
E- Ah snap! yupachrysanthemums!
S- Yupanarcissus
E- Yupaanemone
S- Yuparose!    Yupapelargonium!!! OWNED!
E- OH NOES! idk what that was! YUPASAKURABLOSSOM
S- Yupageranium!!!
E- Yupalily
S- Yupadesium! yupaleucospermum! yupastweartia!
E- GAH!
S- Yupabuddleia!
E- I lose.


-----
I hope you enjoyed that.

1 comment:

  1. Top 21 Most Expensive Watch in The World luxury collection of the world’s most expensive watches thinks differently Here Money Is Time Top 21 Most Expensive Watches in The World

    ReplyDelete