Wednesday, February 2, 2011

This blog is born!!!

  Out of complete and total boredom. You see, this is what happens when I have no homework due the next day. Instead of thinking ahead and doing some homework that is due on Friday I start a pointless blog that I will most likely forget all about until I am completely and utterly bored again.

  Oh, and if you're wondering about the title... It was a random, idiotic comment that made no sense while I was watching The Last Airbender (not the awesome series but the live action movie) with my friend Kaden. Basically, I yelled it out and looked like an idiot. But it was difficult choosing what to call this, my friends and I all have funny and stupid sayings and inside jokes; most of which make no sense.
  Anywho, this is the last for today and this post, I think I'm going to go mess with the blog layout.
(And if anyone actually reads this then why thank you!)

Yeah, I'm going to go eat some ice cream now :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I lied. I'm going to eat.... COTTON CANDY!!!! Leftover from Disneyland :3 om nom nom sugar goodness.

1 comment:

  1. Ksenia Solo Biography, Born, Age, Facts, Family, Movie Only winning is not the quality, but also losing yourself for acting is also achievement that proved by the talented Ksenia Solo

    ReplyDelete