Monday, February 21, 2011

Fanfiction

So I decided to try my hand in fanfiction after being in a creative mood all day (I had two story ideas) and I decided to pursue one. I posted a first chapter as a test on my fanfiction.net account that I had never posted anything on and I only use it to review, favorite, and subscribe. I got a review on my ridiculously short chapter and it makes me want to cry cause I'm happy (and it's late at night therefore emotion > logic).

That's basically it. I just wanted to say it and I didn't want to explain it on facebook because nobody there cares :3

1 comment:

  1. Best Hand Blender Reviews 2019 For Healthy Cooking Need a helping hand with making dinner We ve rounded up the best hand blender to consider when adding to your kitchen gadgets

    ReplyDelete