Friday, February 4, 2011

Random Dumb Quotes :D

Okay, so my friends and I all have wonderful dumb quotes. My friend Shaa just sent me one from last year, that I wrote for an English paper because I was feeling EXTREMELY lazy.


"Twain uses dialogue often, but not excessively. He uses dialogue to convey discussions, and only discussions. Faillllllllllllll."

--[me], 11/28/09, on the Huck Finn Project

So this prompted me to post random dumb quotes. I'm going to go search for them, and hopefully post one a day (more likely one a week)
I hope this little quote project turns out well!! :DDDDD




BONUS QUOTE FROM SHAA:
It's a pickup line she got from one of her old elementary friends.
"I want to be a derivative so I can lie tangent to your curves."
She says "I've had that note for 500 days, since September 22, 10:42pm"


Btw, you should check out Shaa's blog :D   http://okismydefault.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment