Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dirty Jokes

  I was in French class today, and our teacher Madame K was trying to explain to us an assignment in which we interview people about their sports and hobbies and such. And she drew a stick figure holding something and one of the kids in class said "Lollipop?" and the Swiss Foreign Exchange student in front of me said "In my spare time I like to suck my lollipop." sarcastically to make fun of the student sitting next to him but I burst out laughing and said that is sounded so dirty. The Foreign exchange student kinda laughed and said "I just realized that." I'm glad he understood why I was laughing :D
  Yup. That's my dumb story of the day that makes no sense and has no reason to be here. At some point I'll think up nicknames/code names for people that don't already have them so I don't have to say "this one kid" or "that kid" or "this student" or whatever. :3

You thought I was going to tell you some dirty jokes didn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment