Thursday, June 30, 2011

Updates

I should write a new post. Something about my Connecticut trip, how the airplane was lost on the way there, and then SOAR went awesome and I made new friends, how in New York my dad and I stumbled across most of the important tourist places on accident, how the first flight was cancelled on the way home and we had to wait on standby, how we missed our connections, but ultimately got home okay, how when I wear heels (I FOUND SENSIBLE ONES IN MY CLOSET!!!) I get self-conscious about the clicking noise they make, but apparently, it wasn't the clicking that was making those hipster/indie boys in the coffee shop stare at me, but how good I looked (according to my friends, and hey, I did look pretty hot yesterday). But I'm too lazy, so you just get that short overview. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment